Guides and Tutorials for Indie Hackers
Join me as I explore business building using data, engineering and lots of hard work
- What tasks can you outsource to VAs?
- Picking a real world data project after you’ve learned Pandas or R
- Research technique: Use the US Trade Database for market research
- How to use the Wayback Machine to learn how other sites evolved over time
- Seeing customer development in action
- Why it’s a good idea to use a high stakes call to action in a landing page test
- What can you do to stay motivated as a solo founder?
- How developers can get bigger roles in better organizations and good pay
- Digging to find market problems
- How to get unstuck when you’re feeling overwhelmed by all those helpful online programming courses
- Make sure you pick a market when you start a side project
- How to use online data to do market research
- Why developers should start projects by writing instead of coding